Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Do you hold your wallet out of the water?

One of the things that I have learn from USANA is to take control of my finances. Although I have been a christian for a while now, this principle is new to me. God send USANA to my life, to show me the most fundamental principle of all, surrender all to God, including my finances. The more I surrender to God, the more HE blesses me with more.

When the crusades were being fought during the 12th century, the crusaders employed mercenaries to fight on their behalf. Because it was a religious war, they were required to be baptized. As they were baptized, they held their swords out of the water to symbolize the one thing in their life that Jesus Christ did not control was their swords. They had the freedom to use their swords any way they wished.

Many Christians today hold their wallets, their checkbooks, and their credit cards out of the water the same way! We want God to control everything in our life, but we want full control of our finances. The Bible states "To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance, But from those who are unfaithful, even what little they have will be taken away." Matthew 25:29-30

I encourage you to surrender to God your finances and see what happens. On the other hand, if you are reading this and do not have control of your finances, you are here for a reason. Please, visit our website www.residual-income-4-u.com to learn more on how to make your money grow.

No comments: