Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Be healthy and prosperous

USANA means true health. And as you enjoy true health, you also enjoy prosperity once you take this opportunity seriously. But, like anything else, if you don't dedicate some time to nurture it, it won't grow. USANA is not a get rich quick scheme, its a way out of the normal routine for many people living pay check to pay check.

The bible tell us in 3 John 2 that God wishes above all things that you prosper and be in health. You can take that promise and say, "God, You said You want me to be healthy. You said You want me to be prosperous. So I say of the Lord, ´You are my Healer. You are my Provider. You are my Vindicator. You are my Victory."

Remember, when you start "saying of the Lord", your faith-filled words open the door for Him to move on your behalf. Before long, you´ll see His mighty works, and you´ll move forward into the life of victory He has in store for you!

So, what are you waiting for? Take control of your life and join USANA. If you have any questions, please contact us.

No comments: