Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Recession proof income

According to economists, since 1854, the U.S.A. has encountered 32 cycles of expansions and contractions, with an average of 17 months of contraction and 38 months of expansion. However, since 1980 there have been only eight periods of negative economic growth over one fiscal quarter or more, and four periods considered recessions:

January-July 1980 and July 1981-November 1982: 2 years total
July 1990-March 1991: 8 months
March 2001-November 2001: 8 months
December 2007-December 2008: 11 months and counting*

* Note that this latest recession doesn't meet the traditional two quarter drop in GDP, yet it is considered a recession by the NBER.

From 1991 to 2000, the U.S. experienced 37 quarters of economic expansion, the longest period of expansion on record.

For the past three recessions, the NBER decision has approximately conformed with the definition involving two consecutive quarters of decline. However the 2001 recession did not involve two consecutive quarters of decline, it was preceded by two quarters of alternating decline and weak growth.

What if I was to show you a way to beat the recession? Would you be interested? What if you did not have to worry about another recession again? What if you could enjoy a way to make money even when you are not working? This is called "residual income" and wealthy people have it, and so can you!

In the next minute, I will talk to you about a company that has been proven to be a recession proof company. This company has had growth even during this recession. Its associates continue to make money, even when unemployment is so high! Are you interested yet?

The company that I will tell you about, its founded on good principles of leadership and customer satisfaction. If you want to be successful with a business, you need to have service or products of superior quality. This company has the highest quality products on the market.

The company is called USANA. This company has allowed me the time freedom to do what I want, when I want, and how I want to do it. It has giving me time leverage to earn residual money, even when I am sleeping. USANA has changed my life to the point that I will no longer practice law to support my family but I will continue to do USANA to continue to get residual income.

I have been an attorney for several years. I know what it takes to build a successful business from scratch. With USANA, I see an opportunity to help others and my family achieve financial freedom.

So how about it, are you ready to become financially stable. Are you ready to stop living from paycheck to paycheck? If you are, just click here. To join the next trillion dollar industry, please click here. What do you have to loose? If you are ready to receive income that will surpass every recession to come, then you need to join USANA.

No comments: