Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Produts that will change your life forever

Before my wife and I started with USANA, we had been looking for ways to improve our health. We tried many diets, supplements, colonic, and many other things that were always hard to follow, uncomfortable and they were only killing us instead of helping us. So we searched long and hard via friends, Internet, magazines for ways to accomplish our goal.

As an attorney, my job was making my body ill because I was internalizing every case that I had, and turned it into my problem. Imagine getting pay every day to deal with people's problem, and you are making them your own. So my body was feeling it. I developed high blood pressure, gastric problems, ulcers, bleeding, headaches, and too many others to mention.

My wife always wanted to help others,and help me. As a registered nurse, she had been trained to look for ways to help her patients. She would implement a nursing care plan, and implement it for the benefit of her patients. So she was determined to find a way to help me with my health problems. So the journey began.

I remember trying so many different pills because they were going to help me, so she said...But she was genuinely concerned about my health, so she kept on searching. You see, nurses are very good with research. The more she searched, the more stuff I had to try. I can now tell you that none of them worked, except USANA.

Before USANA, my wife felt that she was loosing her battle to implement a nursing care plan that would help me. I was getting worse, and she was worrying more for me. But her faith in God was great, so she kept on searching. She followed the scripture in the bible that says: "examine yourself to see if your faith is genuine. Test yourself." So she did. She was praying to God that something would come her way in order to help me with my health.

One night at the choir rehearsal room at Community Bible Church, my wife and one of her friends (which happened to be a doctor) were discussing about our reason attempt at colonic. How miserable we were, but that we had to continue until we found a solution to my health problems. Her friend looked at her, smiled and said, I have a solution. Why don't you come with me to a meeting on Thursday. So she did, and it has changed our lives forever.

Since we started USANA, my ulcer has disappear, my body is reacting differently to stress, none of the problems that I had torment me any more. I have been set free. USANA products are wonderful, and they work. See, the body needs nutrition in order to survive. I was starving my body of the right nutrients, and with USANA, I am no longer deficient on those essential nutrients.

In the bible, one of my favorite verses states:" For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." Galatians 5:13. And that is the reason for this blog, to help others in love. My wife and I have decided to share the blessings that God has given us with USANA.

We can help more people achieve the health that they need with this wonderful products. We can also help them with financial conditions that may affect you. USANA has a comprehensive plan to financial freedom. Join us, in order to help others achieve their goals.

Please visit our website www.karolynas.com or www.karolynas.usana.com in order to help us help others through this journey to financial freedom and health.

No comments: