Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

USANA products work

My father just called my yesterday, which is a first one for him, to tell me how happy he is that I introduced him to USANA products. So I asked him, dad, what are you talking about? He responded "son, you know I have been a diabetic for years now and I was always shaking, now I shake no more except I take USANA shakes."

My mother has lost over 30lbs using USANA products and now she cannot stop telling people about it. She told me that she looks good in a bathing suit now.

My wife's father has been taken USANA and now has controlled his diabetes, high blood pressure and weight. He feels young again, and is able to do things that he has not been able to do.

My wife had lost over 25 lbs and 6 sizes before we got pregnant with our miracle child, or should I say USANA child. I lost 12 lbs on my week that I did my reset.

We are not making any product claims, these are just some of the amazing examples that regular people are experiencing based on these wonderful products.

If you want to see for your self, please click here or contact us.

No comments: