Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Friday, February 13, 2009

What my wife is to me, not only this valentines.

I have had the privileged of knowing my wife for almost 10 years. Like any marriage, we have had our ups and down. Specially, when I have tried to exercised my opinion over hers (and believe me, I love to express my opinion). For many years, I wanted to make it special for her on Valentine's day not knowing that as a husband, I needed to make it special every day.

If you are like I was, buying your spouse flowers, make up or other things will make it OK for a while, if that is you, then clicking here will temporarily solve your problems. Buy her a set of Sense beauty products. But if you are not, then keep on reading. Don't get me wrong, USANA has been a blessing in my life and my wife's life. I would not be able to share what I am sharing with men today, had God not placed USANA in my life; but I am talking to the men, who wrongfully believe that wives want to feel special on Valentine's day only.

In our family, my wife is the neck that moves the head. When my wife is upset, my children are upset, and consequently, I will be upset. Many men believe that they are the head of the household; however, they do not give place to the pivoting point that turns that head. I am truly convinced that to understand this concept, you have to have God in your life. The stereotypical "macho" approach taken by many men is wrong, has been wrong, and will be wrong (woman, do as I say, because I say so).

I was told once "happy wife is a happy life," and how true that is. My wife has been able to give me the "Respect" that I wanted because I have given her the "Love" that she deserved, not only on valentine's day, but every day. We call this Love and Respect. It is best illustrated in the new movie Fire Proof Marriage.

When a man and a woman say I do, they need to mean it. In sicknesses and health, for richer or for poor, for better or for worse, till death due us part. What does that mean? If you are like I was, it meant (woman, don't nag at me, respect me, give me sex when I want, and leave me alone). Boy was I wrong! Now, it means that even when I don't feel that I can love my wife, because love is an active thing, I love her. There is nothing in this world that is going to change that. No matter what people may say, what my wife may say, what she may do, I LOVE HER, PERIOD. Just like God loves me.

Although I don't think that my wife is going to read this blog, in my heart I know that she knows that I love her, so I wrote it not for her, (although it would be nice if she reads it) but for the many couples out there that are wondering whether true love exists. In my life, my love for my wife became true when: I got closer to God, and my wife did the same. Now, we are closer than ever before, and I love it.

My wife and I share our business, our dreams and more importantly, our God. It has taken time, effort and most importantly, God to fix my marriage. So, my hope and prayer is that you too find true happiness with the soul mate that God has placed in your path, or the one that He has in store for you!

My wife is my friend, lover, companion and more importantly, my partner in life, the person that God placed in my life to go through with and enjoy it. Flowers need different things to survive and bloom and like any flower, your wife needs water, light and good soil to survive as well. This year, make a commitment that you will love your wife, not only one day out of the year, but every day of your life.

No comments: