Search the web

Watch this video, it could change your life forever!

Monday, April 6, 2009

What does USANA means to me

Although my wife and I are successful business owners, we have been so blessed to be able to share USANA with many family members, friends and even strangers. As we look back on the journey taken to success, we can help to mention that because of God, we have been given this opportunity to share.

From the time that we started taken the essentials, we began to notice a change in our bodies and in our lives. It had been three years since we were diagnosed that we could not have any more children. Next thing we know, we started taken essentials and one month later, we were pregnant. Thank God for USANA.

My wife and I were overweight and we had been doing every possible diet, colonic, and methods available to us, but none of them worked. Our cardiac surgeon friend introduced us to USANA and we started to do the Reset. Within the five days, I had lost over 12 pounds and my wife lost 6 dress sizes.

We had talked to many of our Friends about the benefits of owing your own home business, but many of them were not interested because they had nine to five jobs. However, because of this economy, some of them had been laid off, and so they have contacted us again because they see what a difference residual income can be in your bodies.

So you see, USANA means true health and true freedom for me, my family and my friends. We would like each and every reader to be part of this journey with USANA. There has never been a better time than now to try USANA.

No comments: